Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Ultimate Devils lineup!!!

A few days ago #DevilsUltimateLineup was trending on Twitter.  people were all posting about what lineup would they start a game with if they could put together any Devil from history.  Obviously Marty was the starting goalie on every tweet but I noticed the forwards and defenseman kind of spread out.  Even I had trouble putting together my line.  So I figured it might be fun to give you guys my ultimate Devils TEAM as opposed to just ultimate "line".  Keep in mind some of these guys only had short stints with NJ, but felt they needed to be included.

1st line-   LW Ilya Kovalchuk       C Patrik Elias           RW John MacLean
2nd line-  LW Claude Lemieux     C  Mark Johnson      RW Alexander Mogilny
3rd line-  LW Patrick Sundstrom  C Doug Gilmour       RW Brendan Shanahan
4th line-  LW Stephane Richer      C Bobby Holik         RW Brian Gionta

Defense-
1st line- Scott Niedermayer     Scott Stevens
2nd line- Bruce Driver             Viacheslav Fetisov
3rd line-  Jack O'Callahan       Phil Housley

Goalies-
Starter- Martin Brodeur
Backup- Sean Burke

Well that was fun.  Leave a comment, hit me on Twitter, or email me if you think I missed anyone or picked someone on here poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment